Future?
Can I say for certain
Can I say for certain
That my heart will never be broken,
Or that I'll find the right job
that makes me happy
& not just end up on that corner shop.
I wonder what I'll do
Whether I'll end up like him, her or you.
But that's for the future to decide,
I have no say
Only I hope I can find the way.
Friendships will continue,
some will end,
some will bloom,
but all in all it will turn out ok,
that's what many say.
that's what many say.
Never knowing what to do,
where to go,
or what to say.
Well that's all part of the journey.
At least that's what I'm told.
By those who are old.
By those who are old.
How much further to the end?
A day, a month, a year.
Once again we cannot say.
We just hope it's far away
There's days I sit pondering
which road to take,
and where to begin.
I have no idea.
What else can I say.
Only that hope I'll be happy
and find my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment