Vampire Academy Graphic Novel By Richelle Mead, Leigh Dragoon and Emma Vieceli.
I definitely wouldn't recommend this unless you've read vampire academy first. I've had friends who just read the graphic novel and have been quite confused, having send that I would say that this is a great add on for VA fans. It was quite interesting seeing the characters as drawings although I didn't like all them such as the way strigoi where drawn.It was especially interesting because of the movie and seeing an alternative image to the characters. This is no marvel comic so I expect the drawing to be less detailed which they where however they where still drawn well and did capture the feel of the books. I didn't mind that some things where changed and some people said different things because the story still seemed to flow. I'm going to be buying frostbite soon just to see Adrian.
Overall I feel this book is good but if your not a keen VA fan it isn't for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment