My everyday bag looks something like this. Like every girl I seem to add more things than I really need but most of the time this is the usual things that you would find in my bag. But in all truth they'd be food as well and maybe my camera depending on what I'm doing that day.
What ever book I'm reading, which just happens to be How I Live Now.
My old passport so I can prove my age for important things like buying DVD's. Also my oyster card and holder (yes that''s buffy).
| My purse from Primark to hold all my money (I have no money) |
| These are things I'm always reaching for, they make me slightly more presentable, and make me smell better. |
| My iPod with a minion case from ebay and ear phones you can't forget them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment