Saturday, 20 September 2014



     FANGIRL BY RAINBOW ROWELL

I loved it.

I love how it looked at fan fiction and generally fangirls in a new light. The main character Cath was so compelling you wanted to find out what happens to her even once you've finished the book. Rainbow Rowell has a way of really getting into the characters head, and even the characters as well.
Cath felt real, not just like a character from a book, but really real. I also loved learning about family dynamics within the book. Between twins, single parents and parents trying to reconnect. 
Wren and Cath made a great team and I love the fact that Wren was the one who wanted to be apart from her sister but in the end she's the one asking for them to be closer. 
Levi turned into one of my favourite characters if not my favourite, the dialogue between Cath and himself was at time hilarious and at other times so rewarding and really added to the character.
All in all I absolutely loved this book and would recommend it to anyone. This was my first Rainbow Rowell book and it's made me want to read more of her work

No comments:

Post a Comment