I've been thinking a lot lately about time, and what I do with mine. I defiantly think I'm wasting most of it. I spend way to much time watching Netflix or scrolling through Tumblr. I mean it's not like I don't have work to do I have plenty, homework and housework and everything in between. Sometimes it can get slightly overwhelming to a point where it just seems to much to do, so I don't do it. I'm not the only one right? I do a reasonable amount of work, enough to get it in on time but I know I can do more. So this is my note to self to just use my time more wisely. Instead of spending an hour on homework then the rest of the evening procrastinating. Revise, start on future essays, read a book from the growing pile of books to be read. There's friends I don't see often enough and that's got to change as well.
If any of this sounds familiar to yourself don't worry. We all do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment