Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Dear diary...Mocks are killing me.

Ok, ok I know it's been a while. Sorry about that I'm sure you don't want to hear about my excuses. Now that's out of the way with lets talk about the last couple of weeks in which I have had crazy mocks. When joining sixth form I thought the exams wouldn't be so hard because I would only be doing 4 subjects.Well I was wrong. Lets just say cramming was my best friend. Leaving all my revision until the week before defiantly wasn't a good idea. Now all I have to do is wait for the results, and omg am I dreading them. Knowing that they are not the real exams makes me feel a little better but these exams have made me even more nervous about the real ones. What do I do ? Revision that's what.

Well next time I'll tell you how my revision is going...

No comments:

Post a Comment